Thursday, October 05, 2006

Guns N Roses - Patience

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing youI'm still all right to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sureBut you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my heart now

Said, woman, take it slowIt'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patienceSaid, sugar, make it slow
And we come together fineAll we need is just a little patience

I sit here on the stairs'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now, I'll wait, dear
Sometimes I get so tenseBut I can't speed up the time
But you know, love. There's one more thing to consider

Said, woman, take it slowAnd things will be just fine
You and I'll just use a little patience
Said, sugar, take the time'Cause the lights are shining bright
You and I've got what it takes to make itWe won't fake it
Ooh, never break it'Cause I can't take it(...Little patience, mm yeah, mm yeah)
(Need a little patience, yeah)(Just a little patience, yeah)(Some more patience, yeah)

I've been walking the streets at night
Just trying to get it right (Need some patience, yeah)
Hard to see with so many around
You know I don't like being stuck in the crowd (Could use some patience, yeah)
And the streets don't change, but baby the name
I ain't got time for the game (Gotta have some patience, yeah)'
Cause I need youYeah, yeah, but I need you (All it takes is patience)
Ooh, I need you (Just a little patience)Whoa, I need you (Is all you need)All this time


Don't Cry

Talk to me softlyThere's something in your eyesDon't hang your head in sorrowAnd please don't cryI know how you feel inside I'veI've been there beforeSomethin's changin' inside youAnd don't you know
Don't you cry tonightI still love you babyDon't you cry tonightDon't you cry tonightThere's a heaven above you babyAnd don't you cry tonight
Give me a whisperAnd give me a sighGive me a kiss before you tell me goodbyeDon't you take it so hard nowAnd please don't take it so badI'll still be thinkin' of youAnd the times we had...baby
And don't you cry tonightDon't you cry tonightDon't you cry tonightThere's a heaven above you babyAnd don't you cry tonight
And please remember that I never liedAnd please rememberHow I felt inside now honeyYou gotta make it your own wayBut you'll be alright now sugarYou'll feel better tomorrowCome the morning light now baby
And don't you cry tonightAn don't you cry tonightAn don't you cry tonightThere's a heaven above you babyAnd don't you cryDon't you ever cryDon't you cry tonightBaby maybe somedayDon't you cryDon't you ever cryDon't you cryTonight



Knockin on Heavens Door

Mama take this badge from me
I can't use it anymore
It's getting dark too dark to see
Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

Mama put my guns in the ground
I can't shoot them anymore
That cold black cloud is comin' down
Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

"You just better start sniffin' your ownrank subjugation jack 'cause it's just youagainst your tattered libido, the bank andthe mortician, forever man and it wouldn'tbe luck if you could get out of life alive"*Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home