Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Steel Pulse

Raggae Fever
A reggae music sends me in a feverMy blood pressure highYet I don't want no doctorA reggae music get me hot around the collarMy blood pressure highYet I don't want no doctorAh AhReggae feverIt's the feeling I've been dreaming ofGreat universal loveThe only remedy that you can findSo skank away your troublesLeave them behindReggae paradise is nice nice niceReggae big reggae little reggae tallawaA reggae music makes me cold till I wanna shiverMy liver quiver my blood pressure highYet I don't want no doctorA reggae music is driving me crazyCharm a weeza charm a weezaMy blood pressure highYet I don't want no doctorAh AhReggae feverChuckie reggae music.





Throne of Gold G#m G#m E D#m

She's my Queen I'm her King man
No love no deh like the
Love I bring herIn the morning
While I'm waking
Waiting for meher arms embracing
Dreams of sunshine got my
Head spinning around
Don't you know love grows
This can never be
A one-night stand
Dreams of sunshine got my head spinning around
Don't you know love grows
This can never be A one-night stand
I'm her knight in shining armour
Joy and laughter hereon after
Mother Nature Father Time From beginning said she was mine
Never been no love like this Since Sheba and SolomonCause
I'mCHORUSSitting on a throne of goldYes I'm
Sitting on a throne of goldShe's mine all the time
Sitting on a throne of gold
Yes I'mSitting on a throne of gold
She fills my soul yehI a warrior with my comforter
Behold how good and pleasant it is She'll stand by me
Birds of one featherWe worship JAH together
Sitting on a throne of gold
In the morning While I'm wakingWaiting for me
Arms embracing Dreams of sunshine got my Head spinning around
Don't you know love grows This can never beA one-night stand
Dreams of sunshine got myhead spinning around
Don't you know love growsThis can never beA one-night stand
That's whySitting on a throne of goldCause I'mSitting on a throne of goldYes I'm-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home